The purpose of Dance Arts is to aid young people in obtaining a level of poise, confidence, and camaraderie to be utilized in other aspects of life in addition to creating skilled, disciplined, and confident dancers and performers. The center features a well-trained, experienced, and friendly staff who loves young people and are dedicated to their progress in the dance arts.
- To create skilled, disciplined and confident performers
develop future audiences by instilling an appreciation of dance as an art form
- To encourage creativity, self-expression, and originality
- To develop coordination, increase motor skills, and build stamina
- To instill the importance of teamwork and camaraderie
- To expand interest in all aspects of the performing arts